Every day, week, month we are just a tad closer to the due date (only 11 weeks to go). And slowly but surely Mark and I are getting ready for Baby B's birth.
Pediatricians been picked out, nursery is about 1/3 way done, we've purchased the car seat, stroller, pack-n-play, bottles, diapers, some blankets/clothes and gradually we are collecting the necessities of life for a newborn.
One thing we don't have is patience for waiting. We are so ready to get that call and fly to Arizona to meet our baby boy.
I know, I know... "You should enjoy your time before your life changes forever." "Get the sleep while you can." and all that fun advise. (and all very true and good) But... When you have been waiting for over 6 years, more waiting just means more waiting.
So here's to August 2nd getting here, so Mark can count 10 finger & 10 toes on our beautiful healthy baby boy.
XOXO - Mark & Kay
1 comment:
I am so happy for you guys!! This blog gave me a lump in my throat. Congrats to the both if you.
Amanda White
Post a Comment