Born: July 17, 2011 at 8:05am
6lbs 3oz - 20in
6lbs 3oz - 20in
After a very long wait, Mark and I are so excited to finally announce the arrival home sweet home of our beautiful baby boy. This journey into parenthood was long and hard at times but all that heartache and the frustration were quickly put behind us as the nurses placed Brendan in my arms for the first time. "Here is your baby boy Mom..."
Thank you again to our friends and family that have been there over the years. Your prayers and support have helped make this day possible.
Welcome home baby boy... Mommy & Daddy are the luckiest parents in the world.
Thank you again to our friends and family that have been there over the years. Your prayers and support have helped make this day possible.
Welcome home baby boy... Mommy & Daddy are the luckiest parents in the world.
XOXO - Mark & Kay
1 comment:
I am over the top excited for yall Kay!! I know it has been a long hard road. He is adorable and is going to turn your world upside down in no time!! I hope you keep us posted on your blog :)
Post a Comment