August 3, 2012

The Comal

Gotta love the river if you are from Texas. Well, maybe not, but our family sure does...  A weekend of family, friends, food, tubing, relaxing, having a great time and building a lifetime of memories is what this annual family trip is all about.

Here are just a few thoughts from B on what he thought of his first trip. 
 
"Road Trip!!! I had lots of fun being chauffeured across Texas."
"Enough with unpacking people, get me to the water! I'm ready..."
  "Wow, the river is really cold, I mean really cold. Next year I want floaties like the bigger kids and my own tube!"
"Ok, is it nap time yet? I'm pooped from all that splashing around.  I thought you said I could relax all weekend?"
"Yay, I had a great time, especially with my cousins, and met some really cool new people. I can't wait to go again next year."

Until next time...
 
XOXO - Mark & Kay

No comments: