March 11, 2013

Chatting with B...

B has always been chatty as we all know, but understanding him is another thing. However; slowly we are being able to make out what he says.  Sometimes it is clear as a bell like the few little moments from B past few days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the phone with G'Pa...

G'Pa: Well then Bye, I'll talk to you guys later.
Brendan: Bye Bye (with a bye bye wave of the hand)
                Luv-U (proceeded by B hitting End on the phone)

Yes, folks B had an unprompted I love you to Grandpa over the phone.  I teared up of course, it was a great first for Mommy & Daddy to hear.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
After B started pulling at his diaper...

Mommy: Brendan did you go peepee in your diaper
B: No
Mommy:  Did you go poopoo in your diaper
B: No
Mommy:  B come here I think you went poopoo
B: No
Mommy:  I smell poopoo. You definitely just went.
B: Yup, I def-nuty jus dee (he starts up stairs to go get diaper)
Mommy: You did??
B: Yup (puts out hand for me to follow him upstairs)

Say what....  He is talking like a big boy.  And he did have dirty diaper.

 


XOXO - Mark & Kay

No comments: